Umbria Expat – Financial Surgeries
- How do the latest Italian tax laws affect me?
- What are my financial obligations as a resident in Italy?
- How can I reduce the amount of tax I pay on savings and investments overseas?
And what taxes do I have to pay on these in Italy?
- What is the retiree tax allowance in Italy and am I eligible for it?
- Are there other money saving opportunities that I can take advantage of in Italy?
If you would like to know the answers to these questions relating to life as an expat in Italy then Gareth Horsfall from The Spectrum IFA Group (Italy) will be holding a FREE, drop in, financial surgery on the following dates and times during the months of May and June 2014.
- 10:00AM – 1:00PM Friday 23rd May at Bar del Castello, Castiglione del Lago
- 10:00AM – 1:00PM Wednesday 28th May at Antico Caffè Giardino, Umbertide
- 10:00AM – 1:00PM Tuesday 3rd June, Bar del Castello, Castiglione del Lago
- 10:00AM – 1:00PM Wednesday 11th June, Antico Caffè Giardino, Umbertide
- 10:00AM – 1:00PM Tuesday 17th June, Bar del Castello, Castiglione del Lago
- 10:00AM – 1:00PM Wednesday 25th June, Antico Caffè Giardino, Umbertide
Bar del Castello,
Viale Belvedere 1,
Castiglione del Lago.
Antico Caffè Giardino,
Via Garibaldi 14,
There is no charge for this service
If you would like to take advantage of Gareth’s availability on these dates then you can contact him in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org or on cell: 3336492356 or just pop along and feel free to pick his brains!