Le Tour de Finance ‘FORUM’ 2014 – Italy
Join us in San Ginesio (Le Marche)
and Barga (Tuscany)
The Tour de Finance 2014 is back for its autumn tour and this time we are visiting the East coast of Italy and returning to Tuscany.
Every year we bring a group of financial experts on the road in Italy to talk directly to expats about the financial considerations and concerns that they are facing.
We will be returning on:
23rd October – Palazzo Morichelli D’Altemps San Ginesio, Le Marche
24th October – Nr Bagni di Lucca at La Cantina delle Pianacce (Ghivizzano)
Arrival time: 10.30am for coffee, with start time at 11am. The Forum questions and answers is followed by a FREE buffet lunch, wine and an opportunity to meet your fellow expats.
What is the Forum?
No more powerpoint presentations and structured presentations!
The Forum events are designed to put the speakers on the spot and deliver the answers to the financial questions you need to know, rather than the information we think you should know.
You may be interested in knowing the answers to some of the following questions:
- What are the likely implications of being a resident or non resident and living in Italy?
- What are the benefits of being subject to Inheritance tax in Italy?
- What are the Italian tax rates that my income is subject to?
- With world financial markets rising and falling almost daily, how can I find a way to benefit from these movements without taking too much risk?
- How can I gain more interest on my savings when bank rates are so low?
- As the world economy limps on what can be done to make my money work better for me?
Questions will be asked for one hour before lunch so it is an opportunity to put the experts ‘on the spot’
The Panel of experts will include:
Richard Brown and Julian Hall:
BEST INVEST Leading UK Investment and financial planning firm with over £9 billion of assets under management.
STUDIO DEL GAIZO PICCHIONI Cross border tax specialists and commercialisti.
SEB LIFE INTERNATIONAL He will be facing questions about tax efficient savings vehicles for Italy and ways to potentially. reduce your Inheritance tax liabilties.
I hope you will register your attendance. And I hope that the FORUM event will avoid all the boredom of powerpoint presentations and make the morning much more interactive for you.
If you would like to register for this event then you can do so by sending your full contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gareth Horsfall on 0039 333 6492356.