We are delighted to announce that our very own Director, Anne Ollerenshaw has been nominated for this coveted award due to her Anne’s long standing contributions to the industry over the past years.
The 21st annual International Investment Awards 2020 take place on Thursday 8 October at 1500 BST.
This new award for 2020 is one of the final three awards and another which was selected via a combination of judges’ comments and, by votes of the readers of International Investment.
From the shortlisted entrants below they will select two winner awards with advisers and industry leaders judged separately.
The shortlist for Woman of the Year (new for 2020) is:
• Anne Ollerenshaw, The Spectrum IFA Group
• Paris Jordan, Virtuvest
• Kim Jarvis, Canada Life Limited
• Durreen Shahnaz, Impact Investment Exchange
• Tanya McCartney, Bahamas Financial Services Board
• Aida Feriz, Wimmer Family Office
• Paule Ansoleaga Abascal, Rothschild & Co Asset Management Europe
• Michele Carby, Holborn Assets
• Jackie Evans, Holborn Assets
• Claire Walker, deVere Group
• Louise Bracken-Smith, Fairway Group