Le Tour de Finance – autumn 2015
We have been proudly taking part in ‘Le Tour de Finance’ which has now completed nearly 100 events.
The 100th event is in November taking place at the stunning Grand Hotel in Dinard. During 2015 we have already covered events in Italy, France and Spain that proved to be a huge success. The events are fact filled sessions followed by an opportunity for an informal questions and answers session over complimentary refreshments and a buffet.
The relaxed and open forums are a chance to expand your knowledge of personal finance as an expat resident in France. The panel of speakers are experts in their respective fields and are on-hand to answer questions you may have about protecting and strengthening your personal financial situation while a resident in France.
We welcome you to join us for these autumn events in France.
• St. Endreol (Provence) – 7th October register now | more info
• Aix en Provence – 8th October register now | more info
• Gayda (Languedoc-Roussillon) – 9th October register now | more info
• Avrillé, Loire – 11th November register now | more info
• Dinard (Brittany) – 12th November – OUR 100th LE TOUR DE FINANCE EVENT! register now | more info
The objective of Le Tour de Finance is to provide expatriates with useful information relating to their financial lives. We try and cover frequently asked questions that we receive from our clients. It would be helpful for us to know what your particular areas of interest might be.
Send us your questions and the event you will be attending and we will try and cover them on the day: