La Tour de Finance Friday 4th October – Maine et Loire, Saumur
Question: I would like to speak to a financial adviser about my finances but do not feel I have enough money to warrant talking to one?
There are many people who feel like this which is why I give people the opportunity to meet me in person for an informal chat over a coffee at the Open Door in Civray (last Tuesday in each month) or Thursday mornings at Café des Belles Fleurs in Fenioux.
I aim to give people the chance to ask questions relating to their financial position, changes in tax & inheritance laws or their own personal circumstances since their last review. These informal surgeries allow us to quickly see whether you would benefit from a free consultation in the comfort of your own home.
During September & October I will also be at the following events:
• The Deux Sevres Trade Fair on Saturday 21st September from 10.00 am until 17.00 where you can have a chat and enter a Free Prize draw to win a hamper.
• Le Tour de Finance event on October 4th in La Salle des Caleches at the Bouvet – Ladubay Wine House near Saumur.
- 10:30 Welcome coffee and pastry platter
- 11:00 Forum commences (various presenters will give 15 minute presentations). To keep the topics varied, only one company will represent a specialist area i.e. investments, pensions, currency transfer etc
- 12:30 A light luncheon buffet accompanied by local wine and soft beverages will be served allowing delegates to network with other delegates and the speakers
- Followed by an optional tour of the caves of Bouvet-Ladubay and a wine tasting!
If it has been some time since your last financial review, perhaps you would like to attend one of these events?
To register for this seminar please contact myself or e-mail email@example.com