ARE YOU UNABLE TO SERVICE THESE CLIENTS
At The Spectrum IFA Group (Italy) we can look after your clients long term as a licensed and regulated financial advisory operating in Italy!
The things you should know before you contact us for our help:
- We operate in Italy under the EU Freedom of Establishment from our head office in France. Our regulatory status is NOT affected post Brexit
- We have a registered and fully operational branch working in Italy and are registered on IVASS (The Italian regulator)
- We are 2 advisers for The Spectrum IFA Group in Italy: myself, Gareth Horsfall (manager) and Andrew Lawford. We cover the whole of the country and help clients plan their full financial arrangements for life in Italy
- As a firm we work with a number of the biggest assets management firms in the world; Blackrock, Jupiter, Fidelity, Schroders etc. For clients with larger portfolios we will use discretionary portfolio managers such as Rathbones, Smith and Williamson and Quilter Cheviot
- You can be assured that once someone becomes a client of The Spectrum IFA Group in Italy they will be serviced under our terms of business, which we agree in advance, and we will look after them long term if we agree to take them on
- We are NOT an offshore broker. We do not use UK dependant territory (Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey etc) products as they can produce adverse tax consequences for clients living in Italy. We would advise that you don’t use any of these structures for your clients if they are resident in Italy
- We only use Italian compliant products which are designed specifically for residents in Italy
- We work on a transparent charging structure with clients. Upfront charges are made for the initial planning and restructuring work and ongoing service charges are agreed with the client. All charges are deducted directly for the financial vehicles we set up. We do not invoice separately
Since Brexit day is rapidly approaching we would ask that, where possible, you contact us as soon as you can to allow us time to do any restructuring necessary before the start of the next tax year (the tax year is the calendar year in Italy!).
From the 1st January Italian resident clients enter their next fiscal tax year and therefore, if there are any tax planning opportunities in the current tax year (2020), we would need a reasonable time to be able to deal with these. If this is not possible, contact us anyway and we will see what we can do.
If your clients are resident in Italy or intending to become resident, then please feel free to contact us for a no obligation chat to determine if we can look after your clients post Brexit.
You can contact me on email@example.com on cell +39 333 649 2356. I am also available on WhatsApp.