Enthusiastic feedback from ‘Le Tour de Finance’
For anyone who missed my recent seminars, I will be at The Deux Sevres Show on Saturday 20th September from 10.00am to answer any questions you may have. This ever popular event will be held at La Salle Aluna 21, Lac des Effres, 79130 Secondigny
The recent and successful Le Tour de Finance seminars covered many areas of finance expats encounter whilst living in France, including:
• Recent budget changes in UK pensions and the effect on expats – recent changes have opened up a number of new options, however, specialist advice is important to ensure you receive recommendations right for your situation
• The tax efficiency of your current investments – many people had tax effective investments whilst UK residents, but are these still best value now you live in France?
• Where should I pay my tax? – This is becoming an increasingly asked question due to where you & your family are actually domiciled. Whilst the UK & France have a double taxation treaty, your domicile can have an effect on social charges you are liable for.
• Regulation – Having a relationship with a company who are regulated in the country where you live in very important for financial peace of mind
• Value for Money – In today’s competitive economy, it is important to receive value for money in any advice you receive.
In addition to the above I can also talk to you about how you can plan for your pension now that you are working in France & how recent changes in social charges could impact your current investments & rental income you receive in France or the UK.
Whether you want to register for our newsletter, attend one of our road shows or speak to me directly, please call or email me on the contacts below & I will be glad to help you. We do not charge for reviews, reports or recommendations we provide.
By popular demand Le Tour de Finance will be back in the autumn months. Please contact us here for further details.